SONGS

Translate

2013年11月25日星期一

Sem2 College life

I am back.I started my busier sem2 college life.
My class start at every single morning 8am
I hate the time table so much
By the way,i joined co-cu too
I joined volley ball.
Seriously,i like volley ball.But i am weak with it.
I cant do well.
I feel want to cry each time i playing volley.
I dont know why i so stupid.

So lets skip the sad part.
Back to the topics
Since i started sem 2 college life,i get closed with my classmates
I know they well
They are funny guys.
 Lets me introduce them :)

They are my girls.


We always hang out together after class. 



TAN ZHEVII the most 38 girl.

Yves

Zhevii

Jefferny

Ah Yiing

Doreen Shiqin

They all are kindly person,although they are noisy.

By the way,we have a lot of fun assignment in this sem.
We need to film a short film,and we need to design some voucher, brochure, advertisement and bla bla bla.
And i did a fun presentation.
I present about make up tutorial.
SO i need to do a demo how to make up
It was fun.

This is the look when we were filming the video :)

Although this sem are too busy but i still enjoying with my crazy friends:)
I feel glad with what i have :)






没有评论:

发表评论